Re: Flatpak KDE Nightlies
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 17:56:31 +0200
- From: Elvis Angelaccio <elvis.angelaccio@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Flatpak KDE Nightlies
On giovedì 10 agosto 2017 17:19:12 CEST, Aleix Pol wrote:
On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Elvis Angelaccio
On martedì 8 agosto 2017 18:10:31 CEST, Aleix Pol wrote: ...
Here's an example:
We could also have it point to a branch.
Ideally in a world where this vision is fully implemented we could
have a "BRANCH=Application/17.08" in this file and it would serve the
stable branch of the application and then override it to
"BRANCH=master" for the nightlies, but still maintaining the manifest
files in the repositories.
If it looks too magical, you can see here what this file does:
Thanks! So basically what we need to do is:
1. copy the .json recipe somewhere in the upstream app repo
2. replace that .json recipe with a proper .remoteapp file