Web lists-archives.com

Re: Flatpak KDE Nightlies

On martedì 8 agosto 2017 18:10:31 CEST, Aleix Pol wrote:
On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@xxxxxxx> wrote:
El dissabte, 5 d’agost de 2017, a les 1:42:09 CEST, Aleix Pol va escriure: ...

Hi Albert,
Yes, thanks for bringing that up.

It's something I need to have for a more serious approach.

 There's 2 things about it:
- I'd like to have the recipes in the repositories, so that
application maintainers maintain it, rather than me with a weird
packager hat. I could set up a sample one for one of the apps I
maintain if there's interest.

Yes please, that would be good.

- There are some technical issues we still have before Qt/KDE
applications can shine under Flatpak. Anyone feel free to have a peek
and fix them all: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/124/

Aleix

Cheers,
Elvis