Web lists-archives.com

Re: A beginner

Hi Rakshit!
Thanks for your interest on KDE Community!
Well, we have more than 100 projects going on, most of them with C++ and Qt, you can check the projects that we have, and see which one interest you. -> https://www.kde.org/productshttps://www.kde.org/develop

To start, I recommend to you to read this material:

Cheers,