Web lists-archives.com

Re: anyone interested in working on a KIO slave on libcloudstorage?

Harald Sitter <sitter@xxxxxxx> schrieb am Mi., 2. Aug. 2017 um 14:32 Uhr:

We are thinking that a KIO slave based on this could be really awesome
and give us access to clouds without having to deal with each cloud
individually. Instead, KIO slave development could focus on making a
good slave, not divert time to implement the client API of the million
cloud solutions that exist.

Anyone interested in working on this?

I might be interested in using this but am not sure that I'm capable in developing such a slave by myself. So if anyone wants to develop this I'd be happy to support him as good as possible with testing and writing documentation.