Web lists-archives.com

Re: Make KDE more accessible - Registration for Randa Meetings ends soon

Hi Mario,

On Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2017 22:37:17 CEST Mario Fux wrote:

> Good morning dear KDE contributor
>
> As the registration [1] for the Randa Meetings 2017 ends soon: Sunday, 16th
> of September 2017, 23.59 UTC, I wanted to remind you about this years
> topic:

Isn't September 16th the day when the event itself ends? I am a bit puzzled
here. Since you talk about a Sunday, it seems to be July 16th which makes more
sense.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

https://www.telegram.org/ Telegram, the better whats app
'Either toss the Windows out of your computer,
 or toss your computer out the window!' -- Richard Stallman