Web lists-archives.com

Re: Wayland porting notes

On martedì 20 giugno 2017 00:00:32 CEST, Elvis Angelaccio wrote:
On domenica 18 giugno 2017 01:20:52 CEST, Olivier Churlaud wrote:
I don't really have an opinion on that. If you think it's a relevant how to for everyone, then yes (But only a child of "Guidelines and howtos" as we put all pages at the same level) with a limk to it where it makes sense.

If it' related to one project, put it without the said project. ...

Yes, it's meant as howto for everyone. So how do I change the URL and redirect the current URL to the new one?

Nevermind, Albert told me on IRC :)

Cheers
Olivier

Cheers