Web lists-archives.com

Re: Wayland porting notes

On domenica 18 giugno 2017 01:20:52 CEST, Olivier Churlaud wrote:
Le 16 juin 2017 à 22:51, Elvis Angelaccio <elvis.angelaccio@xxxxxxx> a écrit :

On venerdì 16 giugno 2017 10:07:22 CEST, Olivier Churlaud wrote:
Hello, Here comes the wiki bogeyman. This page is orphaned so no one will ever find it, except if they think of reading this particular email. Please link the page from a relevant one. Guides a day howto / development maybe? ...

Hi Olivier,
good point. Is it enough to just link it, or should we rather make it a child page of "Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Development"?

I don't really have an opinion on that. If you think it's a relevant how to for everyone, then yes (But only a child of "Guidelines and howtos" as we put all pages at the same level) with a limk to it where it makes sense.

If it' related to one project, put it without the said project.

Yes, it's meant as howto for everyone. So how do I change the URL and redirect the current URL to the new one?

Cheers
Olivier

Cheers
Elvis