Web lists-archives.com

Re: Wayland porting notes for applications

On giovedì 15 giugno 2017 00:18:07 CEST, Aleix Pol wrote:
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:26 PM, Elvis Angelaccio
<elvis.angelaccio@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I started a wiki page [1] with some notes about porting applications on
Wayland. Mostly QtWidgets-related for now.

Feel free to improve it, if you think there is something that every
developer should know and that's not in that page yet.

[1]: https://community.kde.org/Wayland/Porting_Notes

Cool stuff, Elvis!
Would it maybe be possible to turn (some of) these into clazy checks? :)

Hi Aleix,
I don't know, but I guess it should be possible for the QMenu ones?

Aleix