Web lists-archives.com

Project - Autotests and improving Protocol Support for Kopete [Week 3 Report 2]

Hi,
Last wee I was able to complete following tasks -
- reading about the required material about kf5 to handle the blocker of the previous week
- write auto tests for libkopete
Link: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/130147/

I have done these tasks and submitted a review request. Contribution has been low but will increase from the coming week. I took the advice from the last email. I will now build the required sources for plugins for tests. That resolves the issue of undefined reference which I was facing.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi