Web lists-archives.com

KMyMoney 4.8.0 AqBanking and Gwenhywfar dependency version

Hello,

I'm trying to package KMyMoney with hbci for openSUSE. Therefore I backported
the cmake files (aqbanking-config.cmake, ...) to AqBanking 5.1 and gwenhywfar
4.7 (current versions in suse 42.2 repo). Beside some linker errors in
konlinetasks_sepa (multiple definition of
`sepaStoragePlugin::qt_static_metacall) my question is:

Is the dependency on aqbanking 5.5.1 and gwenhywfar 4.13 caused by the need of
the cmake files or does kmymoney requires some new features in this versions?

Kind regards,

Joachim Langenbach