Re: kio-stash is in KDE Review
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 20:31:13 +0200
- From: Elvis Angelaccio <elvis.angelaccio@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: kio-stash is in KDE Review
On venerdì 26 maggio 2017 19:25:11 CEST, Arnav Dhamija wrote:
I had made the kio-stash ioslave last year as part of my GSoC 2016
Project. Now that most of the changes which I wished to make in
Dolphin relevant to the ioslave are part of master, I wish to ship the
The project is now in KDE review and is awaiting feedback.
* ../src/iodaemon/stashnotifier.cpp:183:9: warning: variable 'fileType' is
uninitialized when used here
This should probably be fixed.
* You are linking to KI18n but you are not using i18n() calls in your code.
Have a look at .
* The dbus adaptor could probably use build-time generation via cmake,
rather than being committed to the git repo. If you need an example look at
the CMakeLists.txt in kio/src/kioexec (qt5_add_dbus_adaptor and friends).