Web lists-archives.com

Problem instanciating a custom c++ plugin into a plasmoid

Hello everybody
I am trying to make a BookmarkWidgets for KF5

So I want to make plasmoid in QML and the AbstractItem Model as a C++ plugin
Right now I am struggling to instanciate the plugin in the QML:
After installing the plugin and launching the plasmoid with plasmoidviewer, it keep saying Non-existent attached object

I don't understand what it means/what I am doing wrong. (And I don't know which efficient way to debug exist)

So for the c++ plugin
the qmldir file:
https://github.com/renn0xtek9/BookMarkWidgets/blob/PlasmoidUsesPlugin/libbookmarksmodule/qmldir
the header:
https://github.com/renn0xtek9/BookMarkWidgets/blob/PlasmoidUsesPlugin/libbookmarksmodule/bookmarkmodel.hpp
the main.qml
https://github.com/renn0xtek9/BookMarkWidgets/blob/PlasmoidUsesPlugin/plasmoid/contents/ui/main.qml

If someone can point me at what is wrong/give some hint, that would be very much appreciated.

Best regards