Web lists-archives.com

Re: GSoC 2017 Proposal: Julia Integration in Kdevelop

Thanks a lot for the feedback Boudhayan, I have now updated my proposal with a link to my github repo of some simple Julia scripts, and your point about burning out seems to make sense, therefore I have made some changes to my proposal.

Again thanks for reviewing,

Best,

Geetam Chawla.