Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDF needs to be updated for Plasma

On 03/19/2017 09:17 PM, Gary Greene wrote:

On Mar 19, 2017, at 10:46 PM, Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 03/19/2017 11:40 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
El dimarts, 14 de mar� de 2017, a les 12:05:30 CET, Jimmy Johnson va escriure:
"KDF" in Plasma could use some attention

KDF is not part of Plasma nor related to it.

except for "root/" you can't
tell if a partition is mounted or not while using "KwikDisk".

Have you reported a bug in bugs.kde.org? This list is not to report bugs.

Cheers,
 Albert

Hello Albert, KDF is a  KDE package both Neon and Plasma are part of KDE, I don't see what your problem is, I'm just saying KDF needs attention, I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to do.

The point that Albert is trying to convey is that the application KDiskFree isn’t part of the Plasma product, but rather part of the Applications selection, which are shipped separately of the Plasma desktop itself.