Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDF needs to be updated for Plasma

On 03/19/2017 11:40 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
El dimarts, 14 de mar� de 2017, a les 12:05:30 CET, Jimmy Johnson va escriure:
"KDF" in Plasma could use some attention

KDF is not part of Plasma nor related to it.

except for "root/" you can't
tell if a partition is mounted or not while using "KwikDisk".

Have you reported a bug in bugs.kde.org? This list is not to report bugs.

Cheers,
  Albert

Hello Albert, KDF is a KDE package both Neon and Plasma are part of KDE, I don't see what your problem is, I'm just saying KDF needs attention, I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to do.

regards,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Sid/Testing - Plasma 5.8.4 - EXT4 at sda15
Registered Linux User #380263