Web lists-archives.com

Greetings. New member

Hi,
Kde community I'm Camilo Higuita and right now I'm working on a project called Babe (https://github.com/milohr/babe-qt) and it is right now under the Kde Incubator project, so this is the reason for me sending you all this mail, to present myself and my project.

 the main focus i have planned for Babe are:
-very tight plasma integration (krunner, kdeconnect, baloo, knotify, mpris...)
-simple and good looking interface
-a smart music collection manager( via MIR(music information retrieval) & MDM(multimedia data mining) systems and Online music fetcher(youtube, vimeo, soundcloud))

anyone interested in helping out is very much welcome, this is the Incubator page:
https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/BabeQt