Web lists-archives.com

Re: plasma 5 desktop scripting file locations / examples?

Hi,

I am a bit like in your situation.

I have not found accurate documentations.

plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc default configuration is defined through layout-templates js (in my opensuse system...)
each time you remove the file, the js file will regenerate it.

But there is not enough configuration documentation.
eg about Mouse settings action (ActionPlugin....)

regarding each applet there seems to be a configure and remove option available, but I don't know how to set it up.....

Regards,
S.Ancelot