Web lists-archives.com

All your answers about Where to put documentation?

Hi all,

I'm often being asked about where to put documentation. I just wrote the final
guide about this.

On https://community.kde.org, we have since last year a Guide and HowTos page
[1], which lists all KDE tutorial and resources.

There is a chapter about Quality and Documentation [2] in which you'll find
documentation about where to document things. I just wrote for Aditya this
page:
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Documentation_in_wikis

Please, if you're being asked where to put documentation, tell people to read
this page.

Someone wrote the awesome guide  about Look and Feel Package [3], but they let
the tutorial somewhere, without knowing where to write it. Please take the
time of redirecting these people on this page, to help us keeping the
documentation useful and tidy.

Thank, and share !
Olivier

[1] https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs