Web lists-archives.com

Re: [digikam] Some questions

Hi Himanshu,

Vishesh wrote about setting up a dev environment in his blog. It's
pretty awesome:
http://vhanda.in/blog/2015/10/setting-up-a-kde-development-environment/

He uses Ninja to cut down build times too.

It's preferable to use digiKam with the rest of KDE, that way you can
also test out the integration bits that work with the rest of the
system. Neon is awesome, Debian Testing doesn't update KDE packages as
often as we release them but they're stable. You may also want to try
out Arch Linux.

Freundliche Grüße
Boudhayan Gupta
KDE e.V. - Sysadmin and Community Working Groups
+49 151 71032970