Web lists-archives.com

[digikam] Some questions

Hello

I had some queries and would like to have some help:

* What are some simple issues I can start working on?

* How to reduce build time while tweaking single source files? I tried 'make' inside a subfolder I am working, which took much less, but I would like to reduce it further.

* How to set up the development environment on my system? I prefer Emacs (Spacemacs, TBH), but can't enable library based completion. Earlier, I used QtCreator for Qt-based projects.

* I am using Debian Testing with Gnome. Would you recommend using the same, KDE on the Debian testing, or shifting to KDE Neon?
--

Regards

Himanshu Shekhar

https://github.com/himanshub16/