Web lists-archives.com

Re: New feature for windows bar.

Federico,

Ideally, you would report suggestions on the bug tracker at https://bugs.kde.org/ or on the KDE forums' brainstorming section at https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=83 so that any developer who picks it up can track progress or request further information. I'm not sure how actively the KDE forums are monitored, so the bug tracker would be best. It would also help you to see if this is an already reported issue.

Additionally, I wanted to suggest a currently possible workaround that you can use if you have desktop effects enabled, particularly, the "Invert" effect. You can use one of its shortcuts, Ctrl+Meta+U to flip the colors of a selected window. This works great for darkening a bright window at night. The limitation is that if there are images in the window, they would also have their colors flipped.

Hope this helps!
Karthik