Review request for Baloo and KDE Frameworks.
By Matthieu Gallien.
Updated Feb. 5, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Submitted with commit 35ea63920a0398aa859b2944770fd9036c271166 by Matthieu Gallien to branch master.
Musepack extraction of album artist was using the wrong tag name (tested
against easytag and picard).
See also this page (http://taglib.org/api/classTagLib_1_1APE_1_1Tag.html) that seems to indicate that APE is using "ALBUM ARTIST" with a space between both words.
I have tested with automatic tests of KFileMetaData and also the encoding problem in Musepack format against Easytag and Picard applications.
- autotests/samplefiles/test.flac (PRE-CREATION)
- autotests/samplefiles/test.m4a (PRE-CREATION)
- autotests/samplefiles/test.mp3 (PRE-CREATION)
- autotests/samplefiles/test.mpc (PRE-CREATION)
- autotests/samplefiles/test.ogg (PRE-CREATION)
- autotests/taglibextractortest.cpp (d46e49e)
- src/extractors/taglibextractor.cpp (8fcad93)