Re: Phabricator: All repositories registered - upcoming workflow changes
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:24:46 +0100
- From: Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Phabricator: All repositories registered - upcoming workflow changes
Il 29 gennaio 2017 16:16:51 CET, Olivier Churlaud <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>Le dimanche 29 janvier 2017, 08:32:21 CET Ben Cooksley a écrit :
>> We've just completed the registration of all mainline repositories
>> (not including Websites or Sysadmin namespaced ones) on Phabricator.
>> Thanks go to Luigi Toscano for providing significant assistance with
>> this process.
>> >From this point forward, communities should be moving away from
>> Reviewboard to Phabricator for conducting code review. Sysadmin will
>> be announcing a timeline for the shutdown of Reviewboard in the near
>> Projects which haven't yet looked into Phabricator, including getting
>> things like mailing list notifications and projects setup should do
>> as soon as practical.
>KApidox is not registered in Phabricator, nor on bugzilla. I don't know
>latter should, but currently I'm beeing emailed every time someone
>enhancement/bug correction, which is suboptimal.
It is registered in both.
- phabricator: https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kapidox/
- bugzilla: look for the product "frameworks-kapidox".