Web lists-archives.com

KF5-based kdesvn doesn't display the authorization dialog

Hello world.

I have updated my kdesvn from KDE4 to KF5 recently, but didn't tried to use it back then.
I'm having a problem that is that kdesvn doesn't ask me for my ssh password, and just displays the common error in the errors box:

Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn+ssh://svn@xxxxxxxxxxx/home/kde'
To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
Filling log cache in background finished.

I tried running it from the terminal, and I saw that the it is requesting my password from there "Enter passphrase for key '/home/safa/.ssh/id_rsa':"!
I entered the password and it worked for caching log entries (that progress bar appears now, which did not before when started graphically).
For updating to HEAD, I see 3 password promots, and entering my password whatever number of times doesn't work.

Is this a bug? kdesvnaskpass is installed and works when executed from terminal.

Regards,
Safa