Web lists-archives.com

Re: Please cleanup your scratch and clone repositories

On Friday, November 25, 2016 7:53:10 PM CET Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> To help Sysadmin assess how these types of repositories would be used
> under Phabricator, it would be appreciated if everyone could please
> cleanup the scratch and clone repositories they're no longer using and
> have no need to keep.
>
> You can get a list of repositories you have by visiting
> https://cgit.kde.org/ or by running the below command and filtering
> appropriately using your favourite tools.
>
> ssh git@xxxxxxxxxxx info
>
> Once you've determined the repositories to remove, they can be removed
> by running the following two commands:
>
> ssh git@xxxxxxxxxxx D unlock scratch/username/reponame
> ssh git@xxxxxxxxxxx D rm scratch/username/reponame
>
> Please note that the trailing .git should not be included, otherwise
> the system will not accept your request. You can substitute
> scratch/... for clones/... as appropriate here.
>
> Thanks in advance for removing unused repos!

I have removed two repos that I don't need anymore, but some other's I'd like
to keep for potential future reference. Is that OK or is KDE scratch not a
good choice for that? If so, then I'd move these repos over to Github and
remove them from KDE's scratch space.

Cheers

--
Milian Wolff