Web lists-archives.com

Re: Preferred way for an application to inhibit suspend on KDE

Just a follow-up.

On a fresh Neon install from the image
'neon-userltsedition-20170119-0019-amd64.iso
<http://files.kde.org/neon/images/neon-userltsedition/current/neon-userltsedition-20170119-0019-amd64.iso>',
and after booting a few times, I can say that sometimes PowerManagement
is present on the bus, sometimes it is not.

When it's here, I can see both of the well-kown dbus names:
'org.freedesktop.PowerManagement' and 'org.kde.Solid.PowerManagement'.
When it's not here, none of these names are present on the bus.

Cheers