Web lists-archives.com

Re: Screenshot hosting repo (e.g. for Appstream)

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Harald Sitter <sitter@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> We have just finished sorting out a centralized screenshot repo. This
> repo should be used for promotional screenshots of KDE software.
> Specifically, when using screenshots for appstream data you should put
> your screenshots in there and reference them via
> https://cdn.kde.org/screenshots/
>
> git clone kde:websites/product-screenshots
> https://phabricator.kde.org/source/websites-product-screenshots/
>
> Mind the readme.

Hi,
if I try to push to this repo I get the following error:

FATAL: W any websites/product-screenshots elvisangelaccio DENIED by fallthru

Looking at "ssh git@xxxxxxxxxxx info" it seems this repo doesn't have
write access for normal users, unlike websites/planet-kde-org.
Could we change this? I don't think we want a sysadmin ticket just for
uploading a screenshot.

Cheers,
Elvis