Custom proxy using KIO::get
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 03:03:12 -0500
- From: PMG <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Custom proxy using KIO::get
I though it might be useful for the klinkstatus link checker application to allow finding broken links of Tor hidden services.
For that it would be necessary to override system wide proxy configuration. I tried to find other kde applications that offer this possibility and found konversation which uses QNetworkProxy::setApplicationProxy .
However, klinkstatus uses KIO::get, which ignore QNetworkProxy::setApplicationProxy and seems to look only at kioslaverc config file. Is there any way to change proxy settings without writing into this config file and thus affecting global settings?
P.S.: KLinkStatus was not yet ported to KF5. If proxy management has changed considerably with kf5, I will probably start by porting it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Review Request 129798: add more audio formats to automatic test and fix one problem with Musepack
- Next by Date: kde-Conference topic (India, Guwahati)
- Previous by thread: Review Request 129839: KFileMetaData: add a new property DiscNumber for audio files from multi-disc albums
- Next by thread: kde-Conference topic (India, Guwahati)