Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement of notes.kde.org

Ben, Sysadmins.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 5:08 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Sysadmin is currently in the process of testing and evaluating
Collabora Online (CODE) as a replacement for notes.kde.org. We've
enabled this on share.kde.org.

It would be appreciated if people please test it out - anyone who is a
Developer, member of the e.V, or Visual Design Group should be able to
login on share.kde.org. Please send your feedback to this thread.

I just tried to login and didn't found out how to trigger a new document, for me it looks like just the basic Nextcloud installation, without access to anything but Files and Gallery.

Tomaz

We've already figured out a process for exporting all data from
notes.kde.org, and will look to do this once initial testing is
finished - ideally this would happen a day or two after New Years.

Thanks,
Ben