Web lists-archives.com

Kdevelop5 - Xdebug

Hello KDE Devs

Thank you for the work you have been doing on Kdevelop. Thank you Kevin,
I especially appreciated your Blog post on building Kdevelop from source.

http://kfunk.org/2016/02/16/building-kdevelop-5-from-source-on-ubuntu-15-10/

I have been trying to get kdev-xdebug to compile for KF5, but getting
very stuck ( My lack of knowledge )

I have been advised by the Kubuntu Developers to contact kde-devel for
your advice.

Are you aware of a port to KF5 for this tool ?

It looks to me as though it just needs appropriate changes to the
CMakeLists.txt file, am I correct ?

Are there any other Gotcha's or things I need to be aware of ?

Currently I am referencing the following doc's, am I looking in the
right place ?

https://techbase.kde.org/KDevelop5/KDevPlatformPluginExample

Many Thanks

Rick

--

IRC : sick_rimmit
WEB : https://www.ricktimmis.com

Pub   2048R/3CCAE49E 2016-10-10 [expires: 2017-01-08]
      Key fingerprint = 0603 2C24 D3C6 505B A96E  A3E8 A6AF 8844 3CCA E49E