Web lists-archives.com

Re: Guide to KDE development

Hey,

well I like to interject into the thread here too. I am Nils, a master CS  student from northern Germany. I would love to get into developing for open source projects and specilly getting into C++. I am looking for a small project that needs some help. I would love to help out with the developement of an application (to get also familiar with Qt and the KDE framework).

So, hit me up!

Greetings
Nils