Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDE e.V. annual report 2016

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Lays Rodrigues
<laysrodriguessilva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Lydia, I would like to talk about Atelier =D
> What should I do?
> Cheers,
>
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks :)
>>
>> The board is currently preparing the annual report of KDE e.V. for
>> 2016. It gives an overview of all the things KDE e.V. and KDE have
>> done in 2016. We want to include a number of development highlights of
>> the year. If you have a good topic for a short article please let us
>> know. We would need it by December 15th.
>>

>> Cheers
>> Lydia
>>
>> --
>> Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher
>> KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
>> http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org

Hi Lays,
You should write a text explaining why 2016 was a crucial year for the
project, like which milestones were achieved and how it impacted the
bigger KDE and Free Software communities. Also you can briefly talk
about the challenges it's currently facing towards 2017 world
conquest.

Aleix