Atelier - KDE for 3DPrinting
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:53:38 -0200
- From: Lays Rodrigues <laysrodriguessilva@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Atelier - KDE for 3DPrinting
In the last 4 months, I, Patrick Pereira and Chris Rizzitello started Atelier, a 3DPrinting host to control 3DPrinters.
Now we have a good basis to start to talk a little more about this project inside the community.
AtCore, our API to control the serial communication is stable and so far, trustworthy.
Now we need to find more testers for this API, so if you have a 3DPrinter, with an open source Firmware, and have the will to help us, please do.
For more information, you can find us on freenode #kde-atelier or on our telegram group: telegram.me/KDEAtelier
Thanks for your attention,
My best regards,
- Prev by Date: Google Code-in tasks -- we need them NOW
- Next by Date: Please cleanup your scratch and clone repositories
- Previous by thread: Google Code-in tasks -- we need them NOW
- Next by thread: Please cleanup your scratch and clone repositories