Web lists-archives.com

kate/kwrite - set icons for 'find' 'replace' toolbars?

All,

  Switching icon themes, the icons for 'Match case sensitive' and 'Switch to
power search and replace bar' completely disappear? And if you are using the
Breeze theme where there are no real buttons, the options just vanish.

  You can move your mouse over the area and button-highlight will outline
where the icons should be, but that's it. I would like to hardwire those icons
to standard named icons that are present in all icon sets, but there doesn't
appear to be a way to edit those toolsbars as choosing edit-toolbars have only
the 'Main <kwrite>' and 'Main <KatePartView>' -- no other selections.

  How can I change the icons for these two buttons?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.