Web lists-archives.com

Re: Dropping kdelibs4-based applications in KDE Applications 17.12

On 11/11/16 16:45, Dominik Haumann wrote:
> What do you think about having a Randa meeting (or similar) with focus
> on finishing ports to KF5? Would that make sense?
+1 actually. There are a few applications on that list which would, in
my eyes, be a real loss if they were not maintained any more; I'm
especially looking at kcachegrind (I know of no comparable tool and it's
really good), maybe kopete. kmag is nice too on occasion but I don't
know if it will die with wayland anyways.

I'd be in for a sprint (or a few days of a sprint) to port those.

Greetings,
Sven