Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDE/Qt Flatpak SDK/Runtime

Hi,

if you add your additional dependencies which are not in KDE's flatpak runtime
currently, then I guess it won't have any difference for your users. They will
either have to download a runtime requiring more space or an app bundle/repo
requiring extra space due to QtLocation, QCA and so on. My personal opinion is
that we should cover the most needed stuff for most of the KDE/Qt
applications, while keep the extra dependencies in application manifests
itself, avoiding to make our runtime unnecesarily huge. Anyway, it's not me
who takes care currently of KDE/Qt flatpak runtime, so not my decision.

Regards,
Jan