KDE/Qt Flatpak SDK/Runtime
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:44:42 +0100
- From: Matthias Kuhn <matthias@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: KDE/Qt Flatpak SDK/Runtime
I'm a developer of QGIS  which makes heavy use of Qt libraries. I was
very happy to see the work on a KDE flatpak repository which already
packages Qt .
I have recently been looking into a couple of different approaches to
ship app bundles and flatpak sounds like a very interesting one.
To not duplicate work I would like to ask if there is interest for a
collaboration. In particular, for our needs:
* We require the QtLocation module. Are there plans for adding this?
I will be happy to share a trivial patch that adds this.
* We also require other components which are closely related to Qt:
Qt Cryptographic Architecture (QCA), QWT, QScintilla, PyQt5, would
you be interested in integrating them into this repository as well?