Web lists-archives.com

Error while building KDb.

I am getting following error while building KDb which is a dependency of Kexi.

Command:
cmake /home/nitish/dev_kde/kdb
where { /home/nitish/dev_kde/kdb } is kdb-source-dir.

Error:

CMake Warning at /usr/local/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:74 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5CoreAddons"
  (requested version 5.16.0) with any of the following names:

    KF5CoreAddonsConfig.cmake
    kf5coreaddons-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "KF5CoreAddons" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "KF5CoreAddons_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "KF5CoreAddons" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
  has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:32 (find_package)

-- Could NOT find KF5CoreAddons: found neither KF5CoreAddonsConfig.cmake nor kf5coreaddons-config.cmake
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148 (message):
  Could NOT find KF5 (missing: CoreAddons) (Required is at least version
  "5.16.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/local/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:110 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:32 (find_package)

I guess that i haven’t installed KDE Framework 5 is the reason of this error. But when i went to this page:
https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Binary_Packages
It says that "Kubuntu has shipped with KDE Frameworks 5 as part of the regular repositories."
I cant find anything for other Ubuntu based OS.
How can i fix this problem?
My OS : XUbuntu 16.04 LTS

--
Regards,