Web lists-archives.com

Re: how to appstream

Hi,

Le vendredi 4 novembre 2016, 00:12:13 CET Matthias Klumpp a écrit :
> > I couldn't find reasonable documentation on how to best add appstream
> > data to a kde application, so I threw this together here:
> >
> > https://community.kde.org/HowToAppStream

I moved the page to https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/AppStream
(with an access to it from the *Other* section of Guidelines and Howto).

> The pages https://techbase.kde.org/MetaInfo exist already, but they
> haven't been updated for years and are less Howto-ish

Can someone compare with the techbase page and check what is missing in the
new page? I would like to delete it (and add a redirect to the new one), so
that all relevant info is at the same place.

Thank you :)
Olivier