Web lists-archives.com

Re: Season of KDE -- please add your ideas

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Alexander Semke <alexander.semke@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Valorie,
>
>> Projects from past Seasons of KDE include new application features,
>> the KDE Continuous Integration system, new reporting for developers, a
>> web framework, porting and a lot of other work.
> We would benefit a lot from some help on our new homepage:
>
> 1) improve and bring the documentation of the application and of the APIs to
> the new sections on our site
> 2) create couple of examples in different themes (the new theme manager was a
> GSoC2016-project) and add a show-case section for this on the webpage to
> demonstrate this feature.
>
> Can this be qualified as SoK-tasks?
>
> Regards,
> Alexander

Alexander, would this take a student several months to do this work?
That is the sort of thing we're looking for, for Season of KDE.

If you are thinking about shorter tasks which take a younger student a
few days per task, those should be saved up for Google Code-in, which
begins in November and lasts until January.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez