Web lists-archives.com

Re: Scrap Baloo Thread Feedback

On Friday, 7 October 2016 17:24:26 CEST Vishesh Handa wrote:
> Hey guys
> I was told there is a thread about scrapping Baloo. All Baloo
> discussion used to happen on kde-devel and that's where the review
> requests go. It's the only reason I am still subscribed to kde-devel.

Baloo is a framework nowadays, therefore it totally makes sense to have the
discussion on kde-framework-devel.

There's been tons of discussion around Baloo on kde-framework-devel already.
kde-frameworks-devel is also where the CI messages for the baloo repo go to.

It likely makes sense for you to subscribe, no?

Kevin Funk | kfunk@xxxxxxx | http://kfunk.org