Web lists-archives.com

Re: Asking about contributing to opensource and take part in gsoc

Thanks Aleix, for suggestion.

On Oct 5, 2016 4:19 PM, "Aleix Pol" <aleixpol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 8:45 PM, TUSHAR SONI <soni.tushar93@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi I'm Tushar. different but similar question i've is that recently I've build a game (web app) https://thematrixgame.herokuapp.com/ (github: https://github.com/tusharsoni08/matrix/) and I want to add this to kde games as open source project. Could anyone help me to do that.

thanks & regards,
Tushar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 9:36 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 9:15 AM, ISHAN UPADHYAY
<ishanupadhyay412@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to contribute in  open source projects but I dont know how to start.
> Can anyone please guide me.
>
> I know
> C(Moderate),C++(Moderate),JAVA(Moderate),C#(Moderate),HTML,CSS,_javascript_.
>
> Currently I am in my third year of engineering.

Hi Ishan,
Welcome. :)

What would you like to do?

Welcome Tushar,