Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDE.org Modernization

Hi all,
     Thanks, Lays Rodrigues.
 I am Aayush Arora, I am doing front-end development from past three years. I have worked with Fossasia as a Google Summer of Code student this year. I will suggest making kde.org completely responsive that supports all platforms. Kde.org seems to be a representation of KDE data. Hence, I can suggest working with Angular.js to make it a Single Page Application which will be fast as compared to the current website ( without reloading of pages ) , also using Bootstrap ( Responsive Web design framework) can help to complete the work easily.
I will love to be a part of this, developers who maintain kde.org can help and provide suggestions.
Thanks

Aayush Arora
Google Summer Of Code 2016, Fossasia
B.tech , Information Technology
JSS ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION ,NOIDA