Web lists-archives.com

Re: kdereview

Hi Allen

Sorry for the late reply.

kdev-perforce has already been moved to into kdevplatform (So I guess that qualifies as it passing review.).

If the repo has to be moved I suggest to move it into kdevelop/plugins.

Regards

Morten

kwave is now moved to kdemultimedia.
No response from anyone else.

I suggest we remove bodega-client, kdev-perforce, kdots, kor and kpeg from kde_projects.xml
and virtually move them into scratch.

--
Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Morten Danielsen Volden