Web lists-archives.com

Porting appmenu to QObjectModel - Looking to Contribute

Heya everyone,

I'm looking to contribute to KDE. I'm not new to programming (just new to Qt, KDE), and not asking for handholding, but if someone could strap me up with info on how to start, where can I find the style guidelines, how would I test my additions/fixes, and what's the procedure for submitting updates, that would be awesome.

Specifically I want to port the appmenu to QObjectModel (since I really want that, and it really bugs me it's not implemented yet). If there's someone that's familiar with its implementation, and has some rough ideas what needs to be done, it would be really cool if he could get me up to speed.

Regards,
Matt