Re: Various CI build failures
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:48:31 +1200
- From: Ben Cooksley <bcooksley@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Various CI build failures
On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> El dimarts, 30 d’agost de 2016, a les 21:52:58 CEST, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
>> Hi all,
>> The following projects currently fail to build on the CI system - can
>> the respective devels please investigate and fix?
>> - Minuet: You are depending on a version of Qt which is not available
>> in stable releases at this time. Please restore compatibility with Qt
> As far as i know that's unfixable, Minuet uses QtQuickControls 2 that is
> simply not available in Qt 5.6
> Can we maybe somehow disable the CI job for the time being?
This could be accomplished through one of two ways:
1) Delete the stable branch for Minuet from logical-module-structure,
which would also remove it from kdesrc-build and LXR (I think)
2) Remove it from the CI's list of enabled projects, which would
remove Minuet from the CI system completely.
Neither is a particularly great option....