Web lists-archives.com

Re: Kaffeine bugreport complaint

Markus,

On woensdag 10 augustus 2016 21:30:58 CEST Markus Rechberger wrote:
> Don't expect me to be friendly to anyone supporting breaking working
> applications, only idiots do that and fully accept that.

I think we've seen enough of you. I have told you, repeatedly, on IRC that
your disagreement over a technical matter is no excuse for your behaviour of
harrassment and public shaming.

Your behaviour is simply not acceptable here, so you either change your way of
dealing with people or spend your time elsewhere. I'm getting really tired of
having to tell you the basic rules of courtesy, and I know others are getting
as well.

Here's a reminder, read it carefully and think how it could apply to your
actions (not someone else's, YOURS): https://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/

If you think this does not apply to you, you are not welcome in KDE.
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org