Web lists-archives.com

Wanted To Contribute In KDE

Hi All,
  I am Rishi Shah and am a third-year student of computer science at DAIICT college. I am seeking to contribute in KDE.
  A brief introduction about me, in the summer break after my freshman year I did my GSoC internship under The Concord Consortium organization. Where I have developed scientific simulations and models which help students to understand how scientific interaction take place at atomic level. I did my second-year summer intern with Hackerrank, where my job is to develop a service to provide servers to users. Right now I'm working with appbase.io as an Infrastructure engineer, my job is to manage the servers and develop distributed proxy server using Apache Zookeeper and Golang. I am so much passionate about open source world and I am willing to contribute more and more.
   I have interests in server side programming and DevOps, and I wanted to explore more in these fields. Is there any project of KDE related to my interests in which I can contribute?

Link to my CV - https://goo.gl/qFU8G0

   Help me to contribute in KDE. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Rishi