Web lists-archives.com

Re: D-Bus signal parameter and incorrect xml generation

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 2:53 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@xxxxxxx> wrote:
El dimecres, 10 d’agost de 2016, a les 23:00:19 CEST, Aditya Sharma va
escriure:
> Hey !
>
> I'm trying to pass a QVariantMap as a D-Bus signal parameter so that the
> intended application gets the updated data every time that signal is
> emitted.

Do you have a branch/repository or sample code where this happens? Much easier
to debug if the code is ready for tetsing than if we have to re-create the
problem scenario you have from scratch.

Yes. Just try to make/compile the "devel" branch of this repository: https://github.com/g33kyaditya/KDE-Now
That should give you the error I am talking about.

Thanks
Aditya

Cheers,
  Albert