Questions about HIG
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:39:24 +0300
- From: Alexey Rochev <equeim@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Questions about HIG
I have several questions regarding KDE Human Interface Guidelines.
1. Should I put "Apply" button on things like account/profile editing dialogs?
2. Should "Cancel" button revert changes saved by "Apply" button?
3. What about window titles? Should I put application name it the end
of every window title (including dialogs)?
4. For example I have dialog that asks "Are you sure you want to
remove this thing?". How should it buttons be named? Yes/No,
Ok/Cancel, Remove/Cancel? Also, how this dialog should be titled?
5. Preferences, Options or Settings?